FREE Homework Help
Ask your homework question and get help from others
Help friends with their homework problems
Ask YOUR question:

The long term relocation of an indivisual household or group to a nee location outside the community of origin is called

0 votes
asked 5 years ago in Geography by anonymous

Need the solution FAST? Than SHARE this question:   

0 Answers

Related questions